1. Why is Lord Greystoke going to Africa?
To make an inspection of a British colony.
2. How does the narrator describe Lord Greystoke’s morals?
He has the best of morals.
3. How long has Lord Greystoke and Alice been married?
4. What is Alice’s maiden name?
5. Where does Lord Greystoke charter a sailing vessel?
6. What does Lord Greystoke stop the captain of their charter boat from doing?
Shooting a crew member.
7. What is the captain’s reaction to Lord Greystoke’s action?
He does not eat with the Greystokes after the incident.
This section contains 5,836 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)