|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what relation is Clayton to Greystoke?
(a) Older brother.
(d) Younger brother.
2. What does the small man who is arguing with a larger man do in Chapter 13?
(a) Throw a bucket of water on the larger man’s face.
(b) Shoot the larger man in the back.
(c) Kick the larger man in the groin.
(d) Raise his fist and return to the ship.
3. How does Tarzan become King of the Apes?
(a) He fights the three largest apes in the tribe.
(b) He subdues Kerchak.
(c) He kills a lion stalking the tribe.
(d) He kills Kerchak.
4. What does D'Arnot use to explain to Tarzan how far America is?
(a) A ball representing the earth.
(b) A metaphor.
(c) A ruler.
(d) A string.
5. What does Tarzan do when Kala is alone when Tublat is raging?
(a) He kills Tublat.
(b) He pulls her into the tree.
(c) He hits Tublat over the head with a large branch.
(d) He punches Tublat in the stomach so Kala can get away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clayton say to Tarzan when Tarzan brings Jane to the town?
2. What does Kala do for Tarzan’s wounds in Chapter 6?
3. What does Tarzan tell D'Arnot when D'Arnot asks him to take a note to the cabin?
4. What do the men from the ship do after they kill the false captain?
5. What does Kala’s mate want to do with Tarzan?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)