|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Lord Greystoke and Alice been married?
(a) Three months.
(b) They are newlyweds.
(c) Two months.
(d) A year.
2. What is stolen from the Greystokes’ cabin?
(a) All of his money.
(b) His hunting knife and gold.
(c) His revolvers.
(d) His rifle.
3. Why does Tarzan know he must move the tribe?
(a) White men have come into the harbor.
(b) A large pride of animals have moved into the area.
(c) The black people build a new village too near them.
(d) The hunting is getting difficult.
4. What do the people in the village leave Tarzan to try and appease him?
(a) Statues of god.
(b) Pottery and arrows.
(c) Clothing and a knife.
(d) Food and arrows.
5. What happens when Tarzan tries to use his bow in Chapter 11?
(a) He accidentally shoots Kerchak in the arm.
(b) He kills a huge lion.
(c) He loses most of his arrows.
(d) He is chased by a lion he shoots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What astounds Tarzan about the locket around his neck?
2. What does the Professor do when he meets Tarzan?
3. In Chapter 8, what pulls Tarzan from a tree when he ropes it?
4. What happens when Jane goes outside to meet Tarzan?
5. What does Tarzan bring Jane when he settles her on a grassy spot?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)