|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Alice live following the attack on her husband in Chapter 3?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
2. In Chapter 5, what does Tarzan do when a lion kills his friend?
(a) Kills a lion.
(b) Climbs a tree.
(c) Takes his friend’s body up a tree.
(d) Swims to deep water.
3. What do the people in the village leave Tarzan to try and appease him?
(a) Pottery and arrows.
(b) Statues of god.
(c) Clothing and a knife.
(d) Food and arrows.
4. How old is Tarzan when he is finally able to read the children’s primer?
5. In Chapter 12, where does Tarzan take the tribe to eat?
(a) The vegetable fields at the village.
(b) To the beach, where he teaches them to fish.
(c) To the river.
(d) Into the jungle, like always.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why does Tarzan return to his father’s cabin at the beginning of the chapter?
2. What does Tarzan do when Clayton goes into the jungle?
3. Why does Tarzan remain king when he does not want to be king?
4. What does Lord Greystoke do in Chapter 3 immediately after his wife dies?
5. In Chapter 13, what does Tarzan do before he leaves the cabin?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)