|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kala die?
(a) Kulonga kills her.
(b) She is grabbed by a crocodile.
(c) Kerchak kills her.
(d) She dies of old age.
2. How does Tarzan get a bow and arrows?
(a) He finds them in the cabin.
(b) He is given them as a gift by the chief of a nearby village.
(c) He steals them.
(d) He finds them in a tree.
3. How does Tarzan make rope?
(a) He uses vines for rope.
(b) He braids hemp.
(c) He twists long grasses together.
(d) He cuts strips out of animal skins.
4. Why does Tarzan decide to return to the village in Chapter 11?
(a) To see if they have books.
(b) To watch the archers to understand how to use a bow.
(c) To steal more bracelets for the other apes.
(d) To get more arrows.
5. Where does Lord Greystoke charter a sailing vessel?
(b) New Haven.
(c) Cape Hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what additional item does Tarzan find in the cabin?
2. What fascinates Tarzan about a pencil?
3. What does the note that is slid under the Greystokes’ door say?
4. About how old is Kala?
5. What happens when Tarzan tries to use his bow in Chapter 11?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)