|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tarzan first do when he enters the cabin in Chapter 6?
(a) Opens the cupboards and drawer.
(b) Lays on the bed.
(c) Sits in the chair.
(d) Moves the skeletons.
2. What is the captain’s reaction to Lord Greystoke’s action?
(a) He does not eat with the Greystokes after the incident.
(b) He is glad after he gained a hold of his temper.
(c) He does not realize Lord Greystoke is the one who stops him.
(d) He is indifferent.
3. What does Tublat do when Tarzan gets away from Tublat with the meat Tublat wants in Chapter 7?
(a) Complains to Kerchak.
(b) Goes into a rage and begins to hurt the females.
(c) Follows Tarzan up the tree.
(d) Goes off by himself and sulks.
4. What does Tarzan find out about the door to the cabin from the inside?
(a) It is thicker than he realized.
(b) It is carved with symbols.
(c) He can lock it from the inside.
(d) The latch has been broken on it.
5. How does Alice feel about Lord Greystoke’s decision concerning the secret he is told?
(a) Lord Greystoke does not tell her about the secret.
(b) She agrees with it.
(c) Lord Greystoke does not tell her of his decision.
(d) She does not agree with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tarzan mean in ape language?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Lord Greystoke do when he sees the crew mutiny?
3. From which book does Tarzan learn the most about writing?
4. What is Greystoke told, secretly?
5. What is the name the great apes have for an elephant?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)