|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Greystoke call the captain when the captain refuses to believe Greystoke’s information?
(a) A stupid mule.
(b) A pig.
(c) An ass.
2. What is the name the great apes have for an elephant?
3. In Chapter 4, why are the smaller apes running from Kerchak?
(a) He thinks someone stole his bracelet.
(b) He wants someone’s food.
(c) He is looking for a woman.
(d) He is in a demonic rage.
4. In Chapter 9, what disturbs the peace in the jungle near the ape tribe?
(a) A huge troop of baboons move nearby.
(b) A pride of lions.
(c) A ship in the harbor.
(d) A large group of black people.
5. How does Alice feel about Lord Greystoke’s decision concerning the secret he is told?
(a) She does not agree with it.
(b) She agrees with it.
(c) Lord Greystoke does not tell her about the secret.
(d) Lord Greystoke does not tell her of his decision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ape’s word for gorilla?
2. What worries Kala about her white ape baby?
3. What book does Tarzan find that interests him?
4. What does Tarzan first do when he enters the cabin in Chapter 6?
5. What does Kala do for Tarzan’s wounds in Chapter 6?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)