|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the note that is slid under the Greystokes’ door say?
(a) Do not report the theft from his cabin.
(b) Come to the ship’s boat at midnight with their belongings.
(c) Keep their door locked at all times.
(d) The mutiny is that night.
2. What does Tarzan keep telling Clayton to do about the lion?
(a) Leave the lion to Tarzan.
(b) Stab it with one of Tarzan’s arrows.
(c) Hit it over the head.
(d) Shoot it with his gun.
3. What does the five people in the cabin do when they wake up at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Build a large bon fire.
(b) Call for Tarzan.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Begin to prepare food.
4. What does Tarzan feel as he watches the burial of the skeletons?
(a) That they are wasting time.
(b) That he is glad they are burying his parents.
(c) That they seem to be very smart people.
(d) That he wants to know these people.
5. What does Tarzan tell D'Arnot about Jane?
(a) Tarzan saw her at the cabin.
(b) Tarzan could not find Jane.
(c) Tarzan rescued her from a great ape.
(d) Clayton took Jane back to the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Clayton think had happened to the Greystokes before they found the cabin?
2. What does Lord Greystoke do in Chapter 3 immediately after his wife dies?
3. What does Tarzan tell D'Arnot when D'Arnot asks him to take a note to the cabin?
4. What does D'Arnot do with Lord Greystoke’s diary that Tarzan gives him?
5. Why can’t Tarzan read his father’s diary?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)