|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is one of the boats taken back to the ship?
(a) No boat returns to the ship only one boat came ashore.
(b) To get a field cannon.
(c) To get some volunteers.
(d) To get supplies.
2. How many French soldiers were killed in the attack by the black warriors?
3. What does Tarzan see the men on the ship do near where Tarzan is watching the ship?
(a) Fight against another ship.
(b) Tarzan cannot see the ship.
(c) Send up flares.
(d) Put a boat down that heads for shore.
4. What does Tarzan bring Jane when he settles her on a grassy spot?
5. What does the Professor suggests when the captain says they will wait a few days before leaving?
(a) That they completely repair the cabin.
(b) That they recover the chest of gold.
(c) That they hang the mutineers.
(d) That Jane stays out on the ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tarzan ask D'Arnot about Africa when they are discussing America’s location?
2. How long does Alice live following the attack on her husband in Chapter 3?
3. What does the French officer who comes to shore ask Clayton?
4. How does Alice feel about Lord Greystoke’s decision concerning the secret he is told?
5. With whom does the captain decide to look for Jane?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)