|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Greystoke told, secretly?
(a) That the captain intends to kill Lord Greystoke.
(b) That the crew is going to mutiny.
(c) That the crew will back up Lord Greystoke in any fight.
(d) That the ship is going in the wrong direction.
2. What does Black Michael tell the Greystokes he is going to do with them?
(a) Put them ashore and inform the authorities of the location.
(b) Take them to their original destination.
(c) Put their fates to a vote with the crew.
(d) Send them off in one of the ship’s boats.
3. In Chapter 7, why does Tarzan return to his father’s cabin at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) To clean the cabin up and bury the skeletons.
(b) To find the knife he took from the cabin.
(c) To see who his father might be.
(d) To make certain the door is locked.
4. In Chapter 3, what attacks Lord Greystoke when he is trying to cut down a tree?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A cheetah.
(c) A great bull ape.
(d) A lion.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Lord Greystoke do when he sees the crew mutiny?
(a) He locks himself and his wife in their cabin.
(b) He does not see a mutiny.
(c) He tries to stop it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tarzan do when Kala is alone when Tublat is raging?
2. What is the ape’s word for gorilla?
3. In Chapter 9, who does Tarzan ride?
4. What does Tarzan mean in ape language?
5. In Chapter 4, why are the smaller apes running from Kerchak?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)