|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Black Michael tell the Greystokes he is going to do with them?
(a) Take them to their original destination.
(b) Send them off in one of the ship’s boats.
(c) Put their fates to a vote with the crew.
(d) Put them ashore and inform the authorities of the location.
2. What is the ape’s word for gorilla?
3. How does Kala die?
(a) Kerchak kills her.
(b) She is grabbed by a crocodile.
(c) She dies of old age.
(d) Kulonga kills her.
4. In Chapter 9, who does Tarzan ride?
(a) A lion.
(b) An elephant.
(c) No one.
(d) His mother’s back.
5. How does the narrator describe Lord Greystoke’s morals?
(a) He has the best of morals.
(b) He is amoral.
(c) They are shoddy.
(d) The narrator does not mention Lord Greystoke’s morals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Greystoke told, secretly?
2. In Chapter 8, what pulls Tarzan from a tree when he ropes it?
3. What does Tarzan mean in ape language?
4. How does Tarzan make rope?
5. What does Tarzan find out about the door to the cabin from the inside?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)