|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jane respond when Clayton calls her by her first name?
(a) She does not hear him say her name.
(c) With anger.
2. What does the Professor suggests when the captain says they will wait a few days before leaving?
(a) That they completely repair the cabin.
(b) That they recover the chest of gold.
(c) That they hang the mutineers.
(d) That Jane stays out on the ship.
3. What does Tarzan first offer Clayton to eat in Chapter 14?
(a) Fruit and nuts.
(b) Dried venison.
(c) Cheetah meat.
(d) Lion meat.
4. What has Tarzan been unable to master in his lessons in Chapter 9?
(b) Very long words.
(c) Reading French.
(d) Writing cursive.
5. What does Tarzan find when he enters his cabin In Chapter 13?
(a) It has been ransacked.
(b) The skeletons are gone.
(c) His books are gone.
(d) It has been cleaned up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Tarzan when he is finally able to read the children’s primer?
2. Why does Tarzan feel upset that the cabin is deserted?
3. What does Tarzan tell D’Arnot about not talking in English?
4. What does Tarzan do when Kala is alone when Tublat is raging?
5. What does the small man do when Clayton walks away after arguing with him in Chapter 13?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)