|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Tarzan see on the beach when the second boat lands in Chapter 13?
(b) Almost forty.
(d) About twenty.
2. Where is D’Arnot at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) In a grassy shelter.
(b) At the cannibal village.
(c) In the tree house.
(d) In a cabin.
3. What fascinates Tarzan about a pencil?
(a) How the lead is surrounded by wood.
(b) How it can be sharpened with the knife.
(c) The eraser at the top of it.
(d) How it leaves a black mark.
4. What does Tarzan write on the bark for D’Arnot?
(a) Draws a picture of the black village.
(b) Gives him directions to the cabin.
(c) Who Tarzan is.
(d) Tells him Jane is safe.
5. What happens when Jane goes outside to meet Tarzan?
(a) She falls in love just looking at him.
(b) Tarzan is gone.
(c) She hands him a note.
(d) She faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kala die?
2. What does Tarzan try to do with Sabor’s skin?
3. Why does Clayton write Jane a note?
4. How does Tarzan continue his lessons when his tribe is far from the cabin?
5. What does Tarzan tell D’Arnot about not talking in English?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)