1. Why is Lord Greystoke going to Africa?
(a) On his honeymoon.
(b) His wife is from Africa.
(c) To go on a safari.
(d) To make an inspection of a British colony.
2. How does the narrator describe Lord Greystoke’s morals?
(a) He has the best of morals.
(b) He is amoral.
(c) They are shoddy.
(d) The narrator does not mention Lord Greystoke’s morals.
3. How long has Lord Greystoke and Alice been married?
(a) A year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two months.
(d) They are newlyweds.
4. What is Alice’s maiden name?
5. Where does Lord Greystoke charter a sailing vessel?
(a) Cape Hope.
(c) New Haven.
6. What does Lord Greystoke stop the captain of their charter boat from doing?
(a) Beating a dog.
(b) Throwing a man overboard.
(c) Shooting a crew member.
(d) Kissing Alice.
7. What is the captain’s reaction to Lord Greystoke’s action?
(a) He does not realize Lord Greystoke is the one who stops him.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He does not eat with the Greystokes after the incident.
(d) He is glad after he gained a hold of his temper.
This section contains 5,836 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)