Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorath do to make the fight between him and Taran unfair?
(a) Takes a rest.
(b) Calls in a second man to help him.
(c) Throws dirt in Taran's face.
(d) Brings out a knife.
2. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(b) He is glad to be rid of it.
(c) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
(d) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
3. Who retrieves the item that Kaw stole from Fflewdar?
(c) Fflewdar Fflam.
4. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) A bard.
(b) An elf.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) A prince.
5. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) He dreams about this creature.
(b) It tries to tell them something.
(c) It is Doli in an enchanted form.
(d) It is a magical eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dorath and his men do when Taran asks them for some food?
2. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
3. Where does Taran plan to go after Morda's death?
4. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
5. What does the farmer with Craddoc's sheep credit most of his success to?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)