Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to find the correct entrance into the evil compound of the robber?
(c) Fflewdar Fflam.
2. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
(a) He does not trust the man.
(b) He has limited time to fulfill his quest.
(c) He still needs to find his parents.
(d) He worries the bandits will come back.
3. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
(a) He is angry about his power being taken.
(b) He loves the idea.
(c) He feels it is not harsh enough.
(d) He is hesitant to try it.
4. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
(a) Helping the farmer.
(b) Retrieving the mirror.
(c) Getting his horses back.
(d) Finding his parents.
5. Who rescues the King from the water?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
2. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
3. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
4. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
5. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)