Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
2. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
3. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Elvin Forest.
(b) The Free Commots.
(c) The Dwarvish Caves.
(d) The Nunnery in Nuance.
4. What does the item hanging around the robber's neck allow him to do?
(a) Live forever.
(b) Read people's minds.
(c) Turn people into animals.
(d) Travel anywhere he wishes without a sound.
5. How are Goryon and Gast usually punished for the common battles between each other?
(a) They are forced to give public formal apologies to one another.
(b) Sent to the dungeons for a while.
(c) The goods are confiscated.
(d) They are allowed to fight it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
2. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
3. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
4. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
5. How does Taran revive the dying creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)