Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rules the Free Commots?
(b) King Smoit.
(c) A wicked wizard.
2. What is so special about the mirror Taran is sent to find?
(a) It is enchanted.
(b) It reads minds.
(c) It has not been seen in years.
(d) It can see all of a person.
3. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
(a) Count Gast.
(b) Gronol the Dwarf.
(c) Lord Goryon.
(d) Grizzle the Wizard.
4. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His advisor.
(c) His companion.
(d) His heir.
5. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) They repair and replant the farmer's field.
(b) They give the cows to King Smoit.
(c) They pay double taxes for a year.
(d) They go to the dungeon for a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
2. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
3. Who accompanies the king to help with the dispute between Goryon and Gast?
4. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
5. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)