|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
(a) Produces papers proving his ownership.
(b) Feeds him.
(c) Shows them his insignia.
(d) Rides it.
2. Who goes with Taran on his mission?
3. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
4. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
5. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A bard.
(b) A witch.
(c) A lord.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
2. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
3. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
4. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
5. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)