Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
(a) His lack of belief in justice.
(b) His part in the dispute.
(c) His bad temper.
(d) His lack of generosity.
2. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
(a) The Llankshire Mirror.
(b) The Reflector of Lawnabor.
(c) The Mirror of Lunalia.
(d) The Mirror of Llunet.
3. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
(a) King Stout.
(b) King Smoit.
(c) King Snout.
(d) King Snivle.
4. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Use it.
(c) Put it back.
(d) Take it along with them.
5. Who retrieves the item that Kaw stole from Fflewdar?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
2. How are Goryon and Gast usually punished for the common battles between each other?
3. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
4. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
5. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)