|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Morda dies?
(a) The necklace floats to Taran's hand.
(b) His spells are all undone.
(c) His house begins to melt.
(d) He disappears.
2. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
3. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) They pay double taxes for a year.
(b) They go to the dungeon for a year.
(c) They repair and replant the farmer's field.
(d) They give the cows to King Smoit.
4. What does Dorath decide to take as payment before he lets Taran leave?
(a) A sword fight.
(b) A promisory note.
(c) A letter of good will to King Smoit.
(d) The enchanted ring.
5. What does Dorath tell Taran he wants before he will let Taran go?
(a) News of his homeland.
(b) A share of the treasure.
(c) A written promise of fidelity.
(d) Payment for the food he ate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
2. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
3. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
4. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
5. What does Taran do with the gift brought to him by Kaw as he is being led by the enchanted frog?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)