Short Answer Key
1. "What We Talk About When We Talk About Love" is a(n) ________ story of ____________ couples.
2. Who is married to Nick?
3. Who is the narrator?
4. Where does the story take place?
5. What time of day does the story take place?
6. What is the beverage of choice throughout the duration of the conversation?
Gin and tonic.
7. In addition to the beverages, what else is passed around during the conversation?
An ice bucket.
8. What is the geographic setting for the story?
9. Who notes that the characters "are all from someplace else"?
10. What is Mel's profession?
11. Which character spent five years in a seminary?
12. Who brings up the topic of "spiritual love"?
13. Where are the characters sitting for the duration of the story?
This section contains 2,284 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)