|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the spilled glass?
(c) Iced tea.
(d) Gin and tonic.
2. Who does Terri say she loved to the point of distraction?
3. What does Terri say she will bring out for everyone to nibble on?
(a) Cheese and crackers.
(b) Homemade cookies.
4. What does Mel's wife hope will happen to his ex-wife?
(a) She will fall in love with Mel all over again.
(b) She will move to another country.
(c) She will remarry or die.
(d) She will pay him back alimony and child support.
5. What is the old couple's prognosis?
(a) Good, if they get divorced.
(b) They die soon after the accident.
(c) They will be fine after recovering.
(d) They will have to live at an assisted living facility the rest of their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does the story take place?
2. Which character claims that no one really knows about love, because "everyone is really just a beginner"?
3. What happens to Terri's ex-boyfriend after he tried to kill himself?
4. What is dysfunctional about Terri's previous relationship?
5. What is the cause of the old man's depression?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)