|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Terri suggest Mel do to make himself feel better?
(a) Call his parents.
(b) Have a drink.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Take medication.
2. Why does Terri chastise Mel?
(a) For acting childish.
(b) For being insensitive and drinking too much.
(c) For showing her too much physical affection.
(d) For insulting others in the conversation.
3. Why is Mel hesitant to call?
(a) He doesn't want his current wife to feel left out.
(b) They haven't heard from him in several years.
(c) He does not want to talk to his ex-wife.
(d) He doesn't want them to know he is drunk.
4. Which of the characters is clearly an alcoholic?
5. Terri recalls a period of her life during which she lived like a:
Short Answer Questions
1. "What We Talk About When We Talk About Love" is a(n) ________ story of ____________ couples.
2. Who says that Terri's ex-boyfriend is so inept that he can't even kill himself properly?
3. What is in the spilled glass?
4. Which character claims that no one really knows about love, because "everyone is really just a beginner"?
5. Where do the old couple move to?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)