|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mel that every person is different when it comes to love?
2. Who brings up the topic of "spiritual love"?
3. Why is Mel hesitant to call?
(a) They haven't heard from him in several years.
(b) He doesn't want his current wife to feel left out.
(c) He does not want to talk to his ex-wife.
(d) He doesn't want them to know he is drunk.
4. Terri teases the other couple for acting as if:
(a) They are on their honeymoon.
(b) They aren't drunk.
(c) They don't like each other much.
(d) They have been together for ten years.
5. Who asks Mel to continue the story of the old couple?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Terri give for her ex-boyfriend trying to kill her?
2. Who is the narrator?
3. How long does Terri's ex-boyfriend live after his final suicide attempt?
4. Which of the characters is clearly an alcoholic?
5. Where does the story take place?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)