|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mel hope his ex-wife will get injured?
(a) So she will die.
(b) So he can come see her in the hospital.
(c) So he can have an excuse to call his children.
(d) So he can come and save her.
2. Which of the characters is clearly an alcoholic?
3. What is Mel's ex-wife's name?
4. What happens immediately after the story of the old couple is over?
(a) The wine bottle crashes to the floor.
(b) No one speaks.
(c) The fire alarm goes off.
(d) One of the couples decides to get a divorce.
5. What happens to Terri's ex-boyfriend after he tried to kill himself?
(a) He can't walk.
(b) He becomes more violent.
(c) His face is severely deformed.
(d) He is unable to speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that Terri's ex-boyfriend is so inept that he can't even kill himself properly?
2. Who feels as if the group is "enchanted" as the conversation continues?
3. Where are additional beverages kept?
4. Why is Mel hesitant to call?
5. In addition to the beverages, what else is passed around during the conversation?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)