|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Laura?
2. What can the narrator hear near the end of the story?
(a) A childhood song.
(b) A fire burning.
(c) Everyone's heartbeats.
(d) Wine being poured.
3. What is in the spilled glass?
(b) Iced tea.
(d) Gin and tonic.
4. Which of the following does Mel wonder about new love?
(a) Who really believes it will last.
(b) Why it feels so comforting.
(c) What chemical imbalance causes it to happen.
(d) Where it goes.
5. What does Mel say he would have liked to have done as a profession?
(a) Wedding planner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the beverage of choice throughout the duration of the conversation?
2. Why does Terri chastise Mel?
3. What is the cause of the old man's depression?
4. Whose glass is overturned on the table at the end of the story?
5. What is the relationship between Nick and Laura?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)