|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the spilled glass?
(a) Gin and tonic.
(d) Iced tea.
2. Who is the narrator?
3. Who decides that calling Mel's children might not be a good idea?
4. What is the beverage of choice throughout the duration of the conversation?
(a) Rum and Coke.
(b) Gin and tonic.
5. Who is distracted from his story about love by having another drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hits the old couple's car?
2. Why is Mel hesitant to call?
3. Which character spent five years in a seminary?
4. What happens to the teenager after the accident?
5. Whose glass is overturned on the table at the end of the story?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)