|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what length of time does this story take place?
(a) Two days.
(b) About thirty minutes.
(c) One evening.
(d) One week.
2. Who wants to know what the characters are going to do after the glass is spilled?
3. Why does Mel become frustrated?
(a) He has difficulty remembering things.
(b) He has trouble understanding the emotional aspects of the heart.
(c) He cannot open the wine bottle.
(d) His wife is constantly interrupting him.
4. Which of the following is an important theme in the story?
(a) Telling the truth.
5. Who threatens to kill Mel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to the beverages, what else is passed around during the conversation?
2. Where is Mel when Terri's ex-boyfriend is brought to the hospital?
3. What is the tone of Mel's story about the old couple?
4. How old is Laura?
5. What is the geographic setting for the story?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)