|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does the car accident occur?
(b) It is unclear.
(c) Early morning.
2. How does Terri's ex-boyfriend eventually kill himself?
(a) He runs his car over a bridge.
(b) He stabs himself in Mel's kitchen.
(c) He stops eating.
(d) He shoots himself in the head.
3. What does Terri suggest Mel do to make himself feel better?
(a) Take medication.
(b) Call his parents.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Have a drink.
4. What is in the spilled glass?
(b) Iced tea.
(c) Gin and tonic.
5. How old is Laura?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, where are the characters from?
2. Why does Mel begin telling his story?
3. How does the author characterize Laura and Terri's relationship?
4. Who shakes the empty beverage container at Mel?
5. Which character becomes increasingly offensive over the course of the story?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)