Mid-Book Test (up to pp. 165-190, Fo' Dolla', Part I)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In whom does Emile De Becque take a romantic interest?
2. Attacking an already-bombed Japanese-held island is called _________________.
3. Who is Emile De Becque?
4. What is Monsieur Jacques Benoit's position on the island?
5. Where is the narrator sent in April of 1942?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who is the Remittance Man?
2. Who is Emile De Becque and what is Nellie's relationship to him?
This section contains 1,167 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)