Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - pp. 9-12, The South Pacific, pp. 13-25, The Coral Sea
1. What is the content of "The South Pacific" story?
2. What is Tony Fry known for because there is so much down time on the islands?
3. What is the content of the "Coral Sea" story?
4. What is the condition of the men in the "Coral Sea" story?
Short Essay Question - pp. 26-49, Mutiny
5. What is the narrator's job on Norfolk Island and what does he see as an impediment?
6. What makes...
This section contains 952 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)