|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 99-106, The Milk Run, pp. 107-117, Alligator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator becomes a courier for battle plans sent to _______________.
(b) Iwo Jima.
(c) The Phillippines.
(d) Pearl Harbor.
2. What is LARU-8?
(a) A new type of tank.
(b) An aircraft repair unit.
(c) A military handbook.
(d) A spy code.
3. On what island is Bill Harbison stationed?
4. What is Harbison's job on the island?
(a) Military vehicles officer.
(b) Mess Hall officer.
(c) Procurement officer.
(d) Recreation officer.
5. Planes from what country initially come to Bus' rescue when he is shot down?
(c) New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fighting the war in the South Pacific is different from fighting the war in Europe and __________.
2. Who are the people associated with Fletcher Christian who settled on Norfolk Island?
3. In what branch of the military does Bill Harbison serve?
4. Who does Bus drink whiskey with after his rescue?
5. What church is the narrator shown on Norfolk Island?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)