|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 99-106, The Milk Run, pp. 107-117, Alligator.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ultimately comes to Bus' rescue when he is shot down?
(a) Lt. Commander Weston.
(b) Lt. Commander Aldrin.
(c) Lt. Commander Charlesworth.
(d) Lt. Commander Meyers.
2. What type of tree is famous for growing on Norfolk Island?
3. What enrages Admiral Kester at one time?
(a) Monsoon season.
(b) A stuck zipper.
(c) Cold coffee.
(d) Empty whiskey bottle.
4. In "Alligator", U.S. Admirals plot an attack on the Japanese-held island of ______________.
(a) Norfolk Island.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
5. Where are Admiral Kester's headquarters located?
(a) The Phillippines.
(b) Pearl Harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lieutenant Tony Fry want to set up his headquarters?
2. What design does Admiral Kester order removed from a plane?
3. The narrator becomes a courier for battle plans sent to _______________.
4. Planes from what country initially come to Bus' rescue when he is shot down?
5. What college did Harbison's wife attend?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)