|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the young men in The Big Pot Game high on?
2. What does Bukowski keep betting on in Flower Horse?
(a) Horses who are short of winning.
(b) Horses who are in last place.
(c) Horses who win.
(d) Horses who become injured.
3. What is the name of the man's daughter in One for Walter Lowenfels?
4. What do the guests at the party like to talk about in Night Streets of Madness?
(a) Their children.
(b) Life experiences.
5. What emotion does Bukowski feel within himself in A Rain of Women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What friend does Bukowski visit in I shot a man in Reno?
2. What is acid's virtue, according to Bukowski?
3. In Flower Horse, what does Bukowski observe on the racetrack coupled with frivolity?
4. What is the name of Bukowski's companion at the event in Notes of a Potential Suicide?
5. What does Bukowski notice on his hands at the end of The Blanket?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)