|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bukowski keep betting on in Flower Horse?
(a) Horses who are in last place.
(b) Horses who become injured.
(c) Horses who win.
(d) Horses who are short of winning.
2. When does one particular pest call Bukowski?
(a) Every night.
(d) Every morning.
3. In Notes of a Potential Suicide, what does Bukowski fail at?
(a) A test.
(b) His speech.
(c) Picking up girls.
(d) His marriage.
4. What does Gordon approach a house for in Animal Crackers in My Soup?
(a) Some food.
(b) Some company.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) To use a phone.
5. What is the name of the woman that Bukowski has relations with in Purple as an Iris?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the boy respond to the old man in Night Streets of Madness?
2. What place does Bukowski describe in Purple as an Iris?
3. What is the name of the man's daughter in One for Walter Lowenfels?
4. What does Bukowski think of comic strips upon reading them?
5. What kind of music does Bukowski think about in Notes of a Potential Suicide?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)