|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guests at the party like to talk about in Night Streets of Madness?
(a) Their children.
(b) Life experiences.
2. What did Bukowski witness at the event that he attended as a young boy?
(a) A parachute jumper hitting the ground.
(b) A parachute jumper being hit by a plane.
(c) A parachute jumper landing in a tree.
(d) A parachute jumper landing safely.
3. According to Bukowski, in Notes on the Pest, what does a pest do?
(a) Bothers his wife.
(b) Takes his money.
(c) Breaks his things.
(d) Postulates useless theories.
4. What is the name of the song that Bukowski is listening to in I Shot a Man in Reno?
(b) I shot a man in Reno.
(c) A change gonna come.
(d) Folsom Prison.
5. What are the young men in The Big Pot Game high on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bukowski discuss with his friends in Beer and Poets and Talk?
2. What does Bukowski say in Notes on a Pest that every man has inside him?
3. What does LSD do to a user's reality, according to Bukowski?
4. What does Bukowski say about acid and the item in conjunction with it?
5. In A Popular Man, who does a man tell Bukowski that his wife has been having an affair with?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)