Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What friend does Bukowski visit in I shot a man in Reno?
2. What does Bukowski do with his phone in Notes on a Pest?
(a) Breaks it.
(b) Puts it in a box of rags.
(c) Disconnects it.
(d) Throws it out the window.
3. What other distortion of truth exists, according to Bukowski in Eyes Like the Sky?
(d) World of poetry.
4. What is the name of the song that Bukowski is listening to in I Shot a Man in Reno?
(b) Folsom Prison.
(c) A change gonna come.
(d) I shot a man in Reno.
5. What does Gordon approach a house for in Animal Crackers in My Soup?
(a) Some company.
(b) Some food.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) To use a phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bukowski and the woman go one day in Purple as an Iris?
2. Who does Bukowski go out with in Notes of a Potential Suicide?
3. What does Bukowski say in Notes on a Pest that every man has inside him?
4. In One for Walter Lowenfels, what does the woman believe in?
5. What is the name of the man's daughter in One for Walter Lowenfels?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)