|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bukowski want to ask the person he imagines having a conversation with in In Night Street of Madness?
(a) Why he left him.
(b) To come home.
(c) Why the person killed himself.
(d) What he meant in his letter.
2. What does Bukowski do with his phone in Notes on a Pest?
(a) Breaks it.
(b) Throws it out the window.
(c) Puts it in a box of rags.
(d) Disconnects it.
3. What is the name of Bukowski's companion at the event in Notes of a Potential Suicide?
4. Why does Bukowski take his car to the mechanic in A Rain of Women?
(a) To get an oil change.
(b) To change the battery.
(c) To get the tires rotated.
(d) To fix a dent.
5. What does LSD do to a user's reality, according to Bukowski?
(b) Enhances it.
(c) Alters it.
(d) Ends it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Note of a Potential Suicide, what event does Bukowksi remember attending as a boy?
2. What is acid's virtue, according to Bukowski?
3. What delusion does Bukowski have of tiny men in The Blanket?
4. Who does Bukowski hate in Flower Horse?
5. What is Bukowski sick with in A Popular Man?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)