|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Flower Horse, what does Bukowski observe on the racetrack coupled with frivolity?
2. What does Bukowski want to ask the person he imagines having a conversation with in In Night Street of Madness?
(a) Why the person killed himself.
(b) Why he left him.
(c) To come home.
(d) What he meant in his letter.
3. What does Bukowski hear through the wall in Beer and Poets and Talk?
(a) A couple fighting.
(b) A couple laughing.
(c) Children laughing.
(d) Children fighting.
4. What kind of friends does Bukowski have in Beer and Poets and Talk?
5. Who does Bukowski hate in Flower Horse?
(b) The horses.
(d) His employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal does Gordon catch Carol with first?
2. Why does Bukowski take his car to the mechanic in A Rain of Women?
3. In I shot a man in Reno, how long is Bukowski hired for his job?
4. What is the name of the song that Bukowski is listening to in I Shot a Man in Reno?
5. In One for Walter Lowenfels, what does the woman believe in?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)