Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What friend does Bukowski visit in I shot a man in Reno?
2. What does Bukowski do with his phone in Notes on a Pest?
(a) Breaks it.
(b) Puts it in a box of rags.
(c) Disconnects it.
(d) Throws it out the window.
3. What other distortion of truth exists, according to Bukowski in Eyes Like the Sky?
(d) World of poetry.
4. What is the name of the song that Bukowski is listening to in I Shot a Man in Reno?
(b) Folsom Prison.
(c) A change gonna come.
(d) I shot a man in Reno.
5. What does Gordon approach a house for in Animal Crackers in My Soup?
(a) Some company.
(b) Some food.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) To use a phone.
6. Where do Bukowski and the woman go one day in Purple as an Iris?
(a) His home.
(b) The post office.
(c) The barn.
(d) The grocery store.
7. Who does Bukowski go out with in Notes of a Potential Suicide?
(a) A Spanish man.
(b) A German man.
(c) An Englishman.
(d) A French man.
8. What does Bukowski say in Notes on a Pest that every man has inside him?
(d) A pest.
9. In One for Walter Lowenfels, what does the woman believe in?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) Moderate ideals.
(d) Conservative ideals.
10. What is the name of the man's daughter in One for Walter Lowenfels?
11. In Note of a Potential Suicide, what event does Bukowksi remember attending as a boy?
(a) Air show.
12. How does Bukowski die in A Popular Man?
(a) Shoots himself.
(b) Chokes to death.
13. In The Big Pot Game, what does Bukowski think that older men have around them?
14. In Animal Crackers In My Soup, where has Carol spent time before?
(c) A madhouse.
(d) The hospital.
15. In I shot a man in Reno, how long is Bukowski hired for his job?
(a) Five months.
(b) One year.
(c) Three months.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Carol's animals one day?
2. Where does Bukowski find the ticket that he thought he lost in Flower Horse?
3. What is the name of the woman that Bukowski has relations with in Purple as an Iris?
4. How does Bukowski feel about the situation in poetry in Eyes Like the Sky?
5. In One for Walter Lowenfels, who likes the woman's poems?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)