|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Big Pot Game.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Goodbye Watson, why does the narrator wake up soaking wet?
(a) Rain from an open window.
(b) From his friend pouring water on him to wake him up.
(c) It is not explained.
(d) From sleeping in the bathtub.
2. What did Bukowski witness at the event that he attended as a young boy?
(a) A parachute jumper hitting the ground.
(b) A parachute jumper being hit by a plane.
(c) A parachute jumper landing in a tree.
(d) A parachute jumper landing safely.
3. In Rape! Rape!, who does Bukowski see upon getting out of the bathroom?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) The little boy.
4. Where does Bukowski return home to at the end of My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
5. Where does Bukowski go before he goes to work in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit?
(a) Grocery store.
(d) The track.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal does Gordon catch Carol with first?
2. What does Bukowski buy with his food coupons in Love it or Leave it?
3. What is Mary taking Mad Jimmy to court for?
4. Where does Bukowski go after the mechanic?
5. How does Bukowski feel after being charged with rape?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)