|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes on the Pest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Reunion, from where does Harry return home?
2. In Goodbye Watson, what athlete does the narrator have success with?
(b) Enrique Balanos.
(c) Watson Jones.
(d) Jack Hendley.
3. What is the name of Bukowski's companion at the event in Notes of a Potential Suicide?
4. In Notes of a Potential Suicide, what does Bukowski fail at?
(a) His marriage.
(b) His speech.
(c) Picking up girls.
(d) A test.
5. How much money do Harry and Madge have in Reunion?
(a) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Sneed believe there is no shame in?
2. In Night Streets of Madness, where do Bukowski and the young poet sit?
3. What kind of writer is Henry Chinasky?
4. Who does Bukowski drink heavily with prior to the Great Zen Wedding ceremony?
5. What does Bukowski think comic strips used to be?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)