|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Purple as an Iris.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the desk clerk tell Frank?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He has to leave his room.
(c) A woman waits for him.
(d) He has news for him.
2. Where does Bukowski go during the conversation in Beer and Poets and Talk?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) Outside to smoke.
(d) The kitchen.
3. In Goodbye Watson, what athlete does the narrator have success with?
(a) Enrique Balanos.
(c) Jack Hendley.
(d) Watson Jones.
4. What is Mary taking Mad Jimmy to court for?
(c) Assault and battery.
5. What happens at the end of Beers and Poets and Talk?
(a) Bukowski leaves his friends for the day.
(b) Bukowski returns to his friends.
(c) Bukowski goes to sleep.
(d) Bukowski starts a fight with his friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Night Streets of Madness, where do Bukowski and the young poet sit?
2. What kind of friends does Bukowski have in Beer and Poets and Talk?
3. Where does Jack Hendley arrive in Cunt and Kant and a Happy Home?
4. Who does Jack Hendley notice is following him around?
5. Who does Bukowski drink heavily with prior to the Great Zen Wedding ceremony?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)