|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dollar and 20 Cents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Great Zen Wedding, what is Bukowski wearing?
(b) A necktie.
(c) A panama hat.
(d) A t-shirt.
2. What does Dan try to do one night while drunk?
(a) Pull down a statue of the President.
(b) Break a statue of the President.
(c) Pull down a statue of Jesus.
(d) Clean a statue of Jesus.
3. What state is Bukowski in during the summer in My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
(a) New York.
4. In Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1, why is Bukowski deemed unfit for combat?
(a) Excessive aggression.
(b) Excessive sensitivity.
(c) Mental illness.
(d) Poor physical shape.
5. What job does Dan Skorski quit?
(b) Rubber processing plant.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Post office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dan go rather than going home?
2. In Goodbye Watson, where does the narrator go after he wakes up?
3. In the story Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit, where does Bukowski work?
4. What does Bukowski ask the woman to do after he takes a bath?
5. Where does Bukowski go before he goes to work in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)