|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dollar and 20 Cents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Connors bring Mr. Sneed?
(a) Homemade casserole.
(c) Homemade soup.
2. What author does the narrator name in describing something about himself in Goodbye Watson?
(a) Jack Hendley.
(b) Charles Dickens.
(c) Charles Bukowski.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
3. Who does Bukowski drink heavily with prior to the Great Zen Wedding ceremony?
(d) Zen Master.
4. Why does the girlfriend scoff at the narrator's offer in Too Sensitive?
(a) She thinks Benny is too arrogant for the job.
(b) She thinks Benny is not skilled enough.
(c) She thinks Benny is too sensitive.
(d) She thinks Benny is too good for that job.
5. Where does Frank go after receiving the object from the clerk?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) To work.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) Post office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of one of the boys who teases Mr. Sneed?
2. What does Bukowski buy with his food coupons in Love it or Leave it?
3. What does Dan try to do one night while drunk?
4. What does Frank do when he is back in his room?
5. What are the other men like on the train in Love it or Leave it?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)