|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dollar and 20 Cents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tears an item of Mad Jimmy's?
(b) The narrator.
(d) Izzy Steiner.
2. What job does Dan Skorski quit?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Post office.
(d) Rubber processing plant.
3. What author does the narrator name in describing something about himself in Goodbye Watson?
(a) Charles Bukowski.
(b) Jack Hendley.
(c) Ernest Hemingway.
(d) Charles Dickens.
4. In Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit, what does the man that approaches Bukowski do?
(a) Praises Bukowski's poetry.
(b) Criticizes Bukowski's appearance.
(c) Praises Bukowski's appearance.
(d) Criticizes Bukowski's poetry.
5. In Goodbye Watson, what does the narrator say that the track teaches him?
(a) His weaknesses.
(b) His strengths.
(c) Everyday life experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bukowski brush off the man in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit?
2. What kind of job is Dan offered?
3. In Rape! Rape!, where does Bukowski follow the woman he sees?
4. What does Mr. Sneed do by the ocean?
5. What does the desk clerk give Frank?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)