|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Evil Town.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of writer is Henry Chinasky?
(a) A poet.
(b) A novelist.
(c) A nonfiction writer.
(d) A technical writer.
2. What state is Bukowski in during the summer in My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
(d) New York.
3. How much money do Harry and Madge have in Reunion?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
4. Where does Jack Hendley arrive in Cunt and Kant and a Happy Home?
(a) The horse track.
(c) The casino.
5. In Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1, why is Bukowski deemed unfit for combat?
(a) Excessive aggression.
(b) Mental illness.
(c) Excessive sensitivity.
(d) Poor physical shape.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bukowski spend most of his time in My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
2. Where is Chinasky's flight headed?
3. In Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1, what does Bukowski's non-English speaking cell mate do?
4. What saves Blaine from being raped?
5. In Rape! Rape!, who does Bukowski see upon getting out of the bathroom?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)