|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Evil Town.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like where Bukowski is staying in My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
(b) Average weather.
(c) Unbearably hot.
2. In Scenes from the Big Time, which inmate serves time in the hole?
(c) The narrator.
(d) Joe Statz.
3. What does the man interpret one of Bukowski's poems to be about in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit?
4. Where does Dan go rather than going home?
5. Who does Chinasky avoid at a party?
(b) His wife.
(c) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit think of Bukowski's employment status?
2. What does the desk clerk tell Frank?
3. In Goodbye Watson, why does the narrator wake up soaking wet?
4. Who does Jack Hendley notice is following him around?
5. According to the Too Sensitive narrator, what does a woman's clean kitchen mean?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)