|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Evil Town.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Goodbye Watson, what athlete does the narrator have success with?
(a) Watson Jones.
(b) Enrique Balanos.
(d) Jack Hendley.
2. Who has prevented Jack Hendley from preparing his bets in advance?
(a) His wife.
(b) The other gamblers.
(c) A house guest.
(d) His brother.
3. Who does Jack Hendley notice is following him around?
(a) An old man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A young man.
(d) A young woman.
4. What does the desk clerk give Frank?
(a) A dinner menu.
(b) A letter.
(c) His lost wallet.
(d) A piece of cheese.
5. What does the man in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit think of Bukowski's employment status?
(a) He praises his work at the post office.
(b) He cannot understand.
(c) He gives no opinion.
(d) He sees it as normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit, what does the man that approaches Bukowski do?
2. Why is Bukowski incarcerated in Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1?
3. In Scenes from the Big Time, which inmate serves time in the hole?
4. How much money does Harry owe the mechanic?
5. In Rape! Rape!, where does Bukowski follow the woman he sees?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)