|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Evil Town.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man interpret one of Bukowski's poems to be about in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit?
2. In Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1, what does Bukowski's non-English speaking cell mate do?
(a) Attacks Bukowski.
(b) Steals Bukowski's sheets.
(c) Gets out of prison before Bukowski.
(d) Learns English from Bukowski.
3. How does Bukowski brush off the man in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit?
(a) By promising to visit him.
(b) By yelling at him.
(c) By threatening him.
(d) By calling security.
4. Who tears an item of Mad Jimmy's?
(a) Izzy Steiner.
(b) The narrator.
5. Why does the girlfriend scoff at the narrator's offer in Too Sensitive?
(a) She thinks Benny is too sensitive.
(b) She thinks Benny is too good for that job.
(c) She thinks Benny is too arrogant for the job.
(d) She thinks Benny is not skilled enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Too Sensitive, what does a man's clean kitchen mean?
2. What does Frank do when he is back in his room?
3. Where is Frank Evans staying in An Evil Town?
4. Who does Chinasky avoid at a party?
5. Where does Bukowski return home to at the end of My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)