|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Evil Town.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tears an item of Mad Jimmy's?
(c) The narrator.
(d) Izzy Steiner.
2. In Scenes from the Big Time, what does the narrator do all day?
(a) Cleans his cell.
(b) Cleans the kitchen.
(c) Order around his cell mate.
(d) Cleans pigeon droppings.
3. What does the man interpret one of Bukowski's poems to be about in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit?
4. In Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit, what does the man that approaches Bukowski do?
(a) Criticizes Bukowski's poetry.
(b) Criticizes Bukowski's appearance.
(c) Praises Bukowski's appearance.
(d) Praises Bukowski's poetry.
5. What author does the narrator name in describing something about himself in Goodbye Watson?
(a) Charles Bukowski.
(b) Jack Hendley.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit think of Bukowski's employment status?
2. In Goodbye Watson, what athlete does the narrator have success with?
3. How much money does Harry owe the mechanic?
4. In Rape! Rape!, where does Bukowski follow the woman he sees?
5. Where does Dan go rather than going home?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)