|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Stay in the Poet's Cottage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Reunion, from where does Harry return home?
2. Where does Bukowski stay one summer?
(a) The Poet's Cottage.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A dorm room.
3. Who has prevented Jack Hendley from preparing his bets in advance?
(a) His wife.
(b) The other gamblers.
(c) His brother.
(d) A house guest.
4. How does Bukowski brush off the man in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit?
(a) By promising to visit him.
(b) By calling security.
(c) By threatening him.
(d) By yelling at him.
5. In Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1, why is Bukowski deemed unfit for combat?
(a) Poor physical shape.
(b) Excessive sensitivity.
(c) Excessive aggression.
(d) Mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Bukowski in during the summer in My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
2. In Scenes from the Big Time, which inmate serves time in the hole?
3. How much money does Harry owe the mechanic?
4. Why does Duke's wife scold him in A .45 to Pay the Rent?
5. What does Lala do while in the store with her father?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)