|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Stay in the Poet's Cottage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mad Jimmy wearing?
(a) An old Panama hat.
(b) A brand new shirt.
(c) A brand new pair of shoes.
(d) A brand new Panama hat.
2. Who tears an item of Mad Jimmy's?
(b) The narrator.
(c) Izzy Steiner.
3. What kind of writer is Henry Chinasky?
(a) A nonfiction writer.
(b) A poet.
(c) A novelist.
(d) A technical writer.
4. How much money do Harry and Madge have in Reunion?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Fifteen dollars.
(c) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
5. What gift does Bukowksi give the couple for their wedding?
(a) A toaster.
(b) A miniature house.
(c) A miniature coffin.
(d) A painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Goodbye Watson, where does the narrator go after he wakes up?
2. Where does Bukowski return home to at the end of My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
3. In Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit, what does the man that approaches Bukowski do?
4. In Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1, what does Bukowski's non-English speaking cell mate do?
5. In Reunion, from where does Harry return home?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)