|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Stay in the Poet's Cottage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scenes from the Big Time, what does the narrator do all day?
(a) Order around his cell mate.
(b) Cleans his cell.
(c) Cleans the kitchen.
(d) Cleans pigeon droppings.
2. What saves Blaine from being raped?
(a) His physical unattractiveness.
(b) His strength.
(c) His emotions.
(d) The guards.
3. How does Bukowski brush off the man in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit?
(a) By calling security.
(b) By threatening him.
(c) By yelling at him.
(d) By promising to visit him.
4. In Reunion, from where does Harry return home?
5. What kind of writer is Henry Chinasky?
(a) A poet.
(b) A technical writer.
(c) A novelist.
(d) A nonfiction writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Harry owe the mechanic?
2. What author does the narrator name in describing something about himself in Goodbye Watson?
3. What does Lala do while in the store with her father?
4. Where does Bukowski go before he goes to work in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit?
5. Who does Jack Hendley notice is following him around?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)