|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Stay in the Poet's Cottage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jack Hendley notice is following him around?
(a) A young man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A young woman.
(d) An old man.
2. In Goodbye Watson, what does the narrator say that the track teaches him?
(a) His strengths.
(b) His weaknesses.
(c) Everyday life experiences.
3. In Scenes from the Big Time, which inmate serves time in the hole?
(a) The narrator.
(c) Joe Statz.
4. In Goodbye Watson, where does the narrator go after he wakes up?
(a) The campus.
(b) The track.
(c) The boxing club.
5. Where is Chinasky's flight headed?
(a) New York.
(b) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Duke's wife scold him in A .45 to Pay the Rent?
2. What does the man in Great Poets Die in Steaming Pots of Shit think of Bukowski's employment status?
3. In Reunion, from where does Harry return home?
4. Who has prevented Jack Hendley from preparing his bets in advance?
5. Where does Bukowski stay one summer?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)