|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bad Trip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the woman sleep with first in I Shot a Man in Reno?
(d) She sleeps with no one.
2. According to the narrator in Too Sensitive, what does a man's clean kitchen mean?
(a) He is dull and conditioned.
(b) It means nothing.
(c) He is responsible.
(d) He is a clean and organized person.
3. What does Bukowski want to ask the person he imagines having a conversation with in In Night Street of Madness?
(a) Why he left him.
(b) To come home.
(c) Why the person killed himself.
(d) What he meant in his letter.
4. What is Mad Jimmy wearing?
(a) A brand new Panama hat.
(b) A brand new shirt.
(c) An old Panama hat.
(d) A brand new pair of shoes.
5. What does Dan say about Bukowski's writing in No Stockings?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He praises it.
(c) He criticizes it.
(d) He avoids the subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bukowski's friend who shares a woman with him in the beginning of No Stockings?
2. What does Bukowski say in Notes on a Pest that every man has inside him?
3. In Purple as an Iris, who discovers Bukowski and the woman?
4. In Goodbye Watson, what athlete does the narrator have success with?
5. What does Bukowski think of his friend's suggestion for the United States?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)