|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bad Trip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the foreman in Love it or Leave it distribute cans of food?
(c) New Mexico.
2. Where do Bukowski and the woman go one day in Purple as an Iris?
(a) The barn.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The post office.
(d) His home.
3. What does Bukowski want to ask the person he imagines having a conversation with in In Night Street of Madness?
(a) What he meant in his letter.
(b) To come home.
(c) Why the person killed himself.
(d) Why he left him.
4. Where does Jack Hendley arrive in Cunt and Kant and a Happy Home?
(c) The horse track.
(d) The casino.
5. How does Bukowski discover what he does in A Bad Trip?
(a) After a conversation.
(b) After a moment's reflection.
(c) On an acid trip.
(d) After months of thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What author does the narrator name in describing something about himself in Goodbye Watson?
2. In One for Walter Lowenfels, where does the man's daughter need to go today?
3. Who bails Bukowski out of jail?
4. In Notes on the Pest, what does a pest talk to Bukowski about at the diner?
5. How much money does Harry owe the mechanic?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)