|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bad Trip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money do Harry and Madge have in Reunion?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
2. What does Dan say about Bukowski's writing in No Stockings?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He criticizes it.
(c) He praises it.
(d) He avoids the subject.
3. Where does the woman take her daughter in One for Walter Lowenfels?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A library.
4. What is the name of the woman that Bukowski has relations with in Purple as an Iris?
5. In Goodbye Watson, where does the narrator go after he wakes up?
(a) The track.
(b) The boxing club.
(c) The campus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What saves Blaine from being raped?
2. Whose birthday is it towards the end of One for Walter Lowenfels?
3. Where does Bukowski go after he leaves jail in No Stockings?
4. In Goodbye Watson, what athlete does the narrator have success with?
5. In Night Streets of Madness, who does Bukowski think about having a conversation with?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)