|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bad Trip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bukowski argue about the human toll of his friend's suggestion?
(a) The cost is too great for such little progress.
(b) The toll is worth the aftermath.
(c) He is fine with it as long as he is okay.
(d) He thinks some humans need to be lost for any great change.
2. In A Quiet Conversation Piece, who does Bukowski sit with?
3. In Rape! Rape!, where does Bukowski follow the woman he sees?
(a) Her apartment building.
(b) Her car.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Post office.
4. What does Bukowski give the fat woman's son in Rape! Rape!?
(a) A cookie.
(b) A hug.
(c) A dollar.
(d) A toy.
5. Where does Bukowski stay one summer?
(a) A dorm room.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The Poet's Cottage.
(d) A friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the girlfriend scoff at the narrator's offer in Too Sensitive?
2. What does Bukowski say in Notes on a Pest that every man has inside him?
3. In I shot a man in Reno, how long is Bukowski hired for his job?
4. What author does the narrator name in describing something about himself in Goodbye Watson?
5. What does Dan say about Bukowski's writing in No Stockings?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)