|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bad Trip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose birthday is it towards the end of One for Walter Lowenfels?
(b) The man's.
(c) Walter Lowenfels'.
(d) The woman's.
2. How much money do Harry and Madge have in Reunion?
(a) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Fifteen dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
3. What does Bukowski want to ask the person he imagines having a conversation with in In Night Street of Madness?
(a) Why the person killed himself.
(b) To come home.
(c) Why he left him.
(d) What he meant in his letter.
4. What saves Blaine from being raped?
(a) His strength.
(b) His emotions.
(c) His physical unattractiveness.
(d) The guards.
5. What does Bukowski do with his phone in Notes on a Pest?
(a) Disconnects it.
(b) Puts it in a box of rags.
(c) Breaks it.
(d) Throws it out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the men and women's wards mix in Purple as an Iris?
2. In Purple as an Iris, who discovers Bukowski and the woman?
3. What do the guests at the party like to talk about in Night Streets of Madness?
4. What are the other men like on the train in Love it or Leave it?
5. What is the name of the beautiful woman in Rape! Rape!?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)