|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Too Sensitive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Goodbye Watson, what athlete does the narrator have success with?
(a) Enrique Balanos.
(c) Jack Hendley.
(d) Watson Jones.
2. Why does the girlfriend scoff at the narrator's offer in Too Sensitive?
(a) She thinks Benny is not skilled enough.
(b) She thinks Benny is too arrogant for the job.
(c) She thinks Benny is too good for that job.
(d) She thinks Benny is too sensitive.
3. In My Stay at the Poet's Cottage, how does Bukowski get to the train station?
(a) He gets a ride from a friend.
(b) He walks from the cottage.
(c) He takes a bus.
(d) He takes a cab.
4. What profession does Benny have?
(a) Factory worker.
(b) Postal worker.
5. Who does Jack Hendley notice is following him around?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young man.
(c) An old man.
(d) A young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do Harry and Madge have in Reunion?
2. What is the weather like where Bukowski is staying in My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
3. What does the narrator offer to his girlfriend in Too Sensitive?
4. Who has prevented Jack Hendley from preparing his bets in advance?
5. In Reunion, from where does Harry return home?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)