|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Too Sensitive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Too Sensitive, what does a man's clean kitchen mean?
(a) It means nothing.
(b) He is responsible.
(c) He is dull and conditioned.
(d) He is a clean and organized person.
2. In My Stay at the Poet's Cottage, how does Bukowski get to the train station?
(a) He takes a cab.
(b) He walks from the cottage.
(c) He takes a bus.
(d) He gets a ride from a friend.
3. How much money does Harry owe the mechanic?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Two hundred dollars.
(c) Seventy dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
4. How does Bukowski spend most of his time in My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
(b) Talking about poetry or writing.
(c) Giving speeches.
(d) Drinking beer and talking to waitresses.
5. Where did the narrator of Goodbye Watson go before he started attending horse races?
(b) Poker nights.
(c) Boxing club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Benny have?
2. What is Mad Jimmy wearing?
3. Where does Bukowski return home to at the end of My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
4. What author does the narrator name in describing something about himself in Goodbye Watson?
5. How much money do Harry and Madge have in Reunion?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)