|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Shot a Man in Reno.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bukowski spend most of his time in My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
(a) Giving speeches.
(c) Talking about poetry or writing.
(d) Drinking beer and talking to waitresses.
2. What is the name of the song that Bukowski is listening to in I Shot a Man in Reno?
(a) A change gonna come.
(b) Folsom Prison.
(d) I shot a man in Reno.
3. What is the weather like where Bukowski is staying in My Stay at the Poet's Cottage?
(a) Unbearably hot.
(b) Average weather.
4. What does Bukowski realize he is missing in jail?
(a) His socks.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His tie.
(d) His pants.
5. Where does Bukowski go after he leaves jail in No Stockings?
(a) Dan's house.
(b) His own home.
(c) Vera's apartment.
(d) Barney's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Reunion, from where does Harry return home?
2. In My Stay at the Poet's Cottage, how does Bukowski get to the train station?
3. What does Dan say about Bukowski's writing in No Stockings?
4. In Rape! Rape!, who does Bukowski see upon getting out of the bathroom?
5. What does the woman that Bukowski approaches in I Shot a Man in Reno pull out?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)