|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes of a Potential Suicide.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dan spend much of his time while at work?
(a) At Griffo's.
(b) In his own office.
(c) In Signo's house.
(d) At the post office.
2. In Notes of a Potential Suicide, what does Bukowski fail at?
(a) A test.
(b) His marriage.
(c) Picking up girls.
(d) His speech.
3. What kind of job is Dan offered?
(c) Post office.
(d) Grocery store.
4. What job does Dan Skorski quit?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Rubber processing plant.
(d) Post office.
5. What does Bukowski's friend in A Quiet Conversation Piece study to be?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A rector.
(c) A priest.
(d) A rabbi.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Note of a Potential Suicide, what event does Bukowksi remember attending as a boy?
2. What kind of music does Bukowski think about in Notes of a Potential Suicide?
3. In A Quiet Conversation Piece, what does his friend believe the United States needs?
4. Where does Dan go rather than going home?
5. What did Bukowski witness at the event that he attended as a young boy?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)