A .45 to Pay the Rent | Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1
1. What does Lala do while in the store with her father?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Steals products.
(c) Asks him many questions.
(d) Makes a scene.
2. Why does Duke's wife scold him in A .45 to Pay the Rent?
(a) Because he let Lala pick the groceries.
(b) Because he spent too much money.
(c) Because he left Lala in the car.
(d) Because he cheated on her.
3. What does Duke do at night?
(a) Leaves his family forever.
(b) Goes to work at the grocery store.
(c) Reads Lala a bedtime story.
(d) Robs a liquor store.
4. Why is Bukowski incarcerated in Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1?
(a) For attacking someone.
(b) For dodging the draft.
(c) For robbing a store.
(d) For murdering someone.
5. In Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1, what does Bukowski's non-English speaking cell mate do?
(a) Gets out of prison before Bukowski.
(b) Learns English from Bukowski.
(c) Steals Bukowski's sheets.
(d) Attacks Bukowski.
This section contains 4,055 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)