A .45 to Pay the Rent | Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1
1. What does Lala do while in the store with her father?
(a) Asks him many questions.
(b) Makes a scene.
(c) Steals products.
(d) Runs away.
2. Why does Duke's wife scold him in A .45 to Pay the Rent?
(a) Because he let Lala pick the groceries.
(b) Because he spent too much money.
(c) Because he left Lala in the car.
(d) Because he cheated on her.
3. What does Duke do at night?
(a) Goes to work at the grocery store.
(b) Robs a liquor store.
(c) Reads Lala a bedtime story.
(d) Leaves his family forever.
4. Why is Bukowski incarcerated in Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1?
(a) For murdering someone.
(b) For dodging the draft.
(c) For robbing a store.
(d) For attacking someone.
5. In Doing Time with Public Enemy No. 1, what does Bukowski's non-English speaking cell mate do?
(a) Steals Bukowski's sheets.
(b) Learns English from Bukowski.
(c) Attacks Bukowski.
(d) Gets out of prison before Bukowski.
This section contains 4,055 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)