Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Othello and Pericles, Prince of Tyre.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Taming of the Shrew, Baptista declares that Bianca shall not wed until what?
(a) Until she is twenty years of age.
(b) Until Katharine weds.
(c) Until she finishes her schooling.
(d) Until the final judgment.
2. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, who tips Demetrius off to Lysander's plan to flee the city?
3. Why does Antonio agree to the "pound of flesh" condition in Shylock's bond?
(a) He does not read the full bond.
(b) He wants to show Shylock he is not afraid.
(c) He assumes it is a jest.
(d) He knows no court will honor it.
4. What does Katharine do when Petruchio does not show for their wedding in Taming of the Shrew?
5. Why does Lear wander into a storm at night?
(a) He has not bathed in days.
(b) He does not want to live with his daughters.
(c) He wants to gather an army together.
(d) He is looking for Cordelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. Why do Belarius, Polydore and Cadwal leave Imogen in the woods?
3. What is Mariana's connection to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
4. The ghost of which character appears at Macbeth's banquet?
5. In what state does Cordelia's army find the mad Lear?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)