Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Edmund's brother's name?
2. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(b) Public mockery.
(d) Forced nunnery.
3. At the end of As You Like It, whom does the duke's brother meet as he enters the forest to kill him?
(a) A beautiful maid.
(b) A bear.
(c) A greek goddess.
(d) A hermit.
4. Which of the following characters does not die at the end of King Lear?
5. What good news does Antonio learn after winning his case against Shylock?
(a) His father will not die.
(b) He has been promoted to magistrate.
(c) Nerissa accepts his hand in marriage.
(d) His ships are not lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative does Lysander plan to flee to with his beloved in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
2. In Merchant of Venice, how does Shylock make money as a usurer?
3. In All's Well That Ends Well, which of the following characters does not return to France immediately after Bertrand's marriage in Italy?
4. Who sends word to Posthumus that Imogen has died?
5. What news does the wicked Queen tell the King at the beginning of Cymbeline?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)