Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Comedy of Errors and Measure For Measure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of King Lear, Cordelia says she loves her father to what extent?
(a) As much as she loves her husband.
(b) As much as her life.
(c) As much as a ll the world combined.
(d) As much as her duty says.
2. In what city does A Midsummer Night's Dream begin?
3. What false name does Rosalind choose for her flight into Arden?
4. What is Mariana's connection to Angelo in Measure for Measure?
(a) She is his wife.
(b) She is his former betrothed.
(c) She is his adopted daughter.
(d) She is his sister.
5. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) He treats a spider bite for her.
(b) She fights of wolves for her.
(c) He saves her from bandits.
(d) He pulls her from a trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. In A Midsummer Night's Dream, what penalty does Hermia face if she refuses he father's choice of marriage?
2. What act of fidelity do Julia and Proteus commit when parting ways at the the beginning of Two Gentlemen of Verona?
3. At his castles, what appears before Macbeth directing him to Duncan's chamber?
4. What does Portia disguise herself as at the end of Merchant of Venice?
5. Why does Bassanio need money at the beginning of Merchant of Venice?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)