Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through As You Like It and The Two Gentlemen of Verona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Claudio and Don Pedro indicate to Benedick that Beatrice loves him in Much Ado About Nothing?
(a) They leave a note for him to find.
(b) They show him Beatrice's journal.
(c) They tell him outright.
(d) They let him overhear a conversation.
2. How does Julia respond to Valentine's offering of Silvia to Proteus?
(a) She reveals herself.
(b) She faints.
(c) She cries bitterly.
(d) She storms off.
3. What does the juice of the purple flower do to people in A Midsummer Night's Dream?
(a) It makes them fall out of love.
(b) It makes them fall asleep.
(c) It makes them fall in love.
(d) It makes them wake up.
4. At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, where are Don Pedro, Claudio and Benedick returning from?
(a) A diplomatic summit.
(b) A night of drinking.
(c) A war.
(d) A wedding.
5. In The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes want his counselors to ask the oracle at Delphos?
(a) If his son will be king.
(b) If Polixenes is dead.
(c) If his wife is faithful.
(d) If his kingdom is safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Ariel take on the island in The Tempest?
2. How does Leontes want Polixenes killed at the beginning of The Winter's Tale?
3. At the end of Much Ado About Nothing, Hero pretends to be her own what?
4. In The Winter's Tale, what is Florizel when he first sees Perdita?
5. At the beginning of The Winter's Tale, what does Leontes order regarding his new daughter?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)