|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelfth Night; or, What You Will and Timon of Athens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Macbeth, the title character is than of what township?
2. What request does Timon make of Alcibiades at the end of his story?
(a) Tell his tale.
(b) Fetch him some bread.
(c) Bury him in a pauper's grave.
(d) Kill everyone.
3. How does Valentine meet Silvia in the wood in Two Gentlemen of Verona?
(a) She fights of wolves for her.
(b) He pulls her from a trap.
(c) He treats a spider bite for her.
(d) He saves her from bandits.
4. What is Edmund's brother's name?
5. Who marries Cordelia at the beginning of King Lear?
(a) The King of Milan.
(b) The King of France.
(c) The King of Padua.
(d) The King of Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In As You Like it, how does Oliver plan to kill Orlando after his initial plan fails?
2. Why is King Lear dividing up his kingdom?
3. Why does Macduff not pertain to the prophecy the witches give Macbeth?
4. Who is the beggar whose hovel Lear sleeps in during the storm?
5. What do Goneril and Regan immediately deny King Lear after he has given up his crown?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)