Mid-Book Test (up to Part 5, line 196a to 202a)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Pausanius think is the true test of a love's class?
2. What characteristics does love have, according to Agathon?
3. Which one of the following is not an example that Eryximachus uses to describe the hostile elements?
4. Which one of the following is not included in the things Agathon thinks are associated with love?
5. How many years has Apollodorus been talking with Socrates?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Socrates...
This section contains 1,031 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)