|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, line 178a to 183d.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Agathon's sacrifice of victory take place?
(a) One week before the party.
(b) The day before the party.
(c) Two days before the party.
(d) Two weeks before the party.
2. According to Pausanius, which type of people partake in the physical form of love?
3. Where does Phaedrus think that Achilles was sent after his death?
(a) The Islands of the Blest.
(c) Ionian Islands.
4. Who is Apollodorus talking with at the beginning of Symposium?
(b) A companion.
(c) A soldier.
5. Where does Pausanius think the laws are perplexing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the size of the audience that sees Agathon's play?
2. How many kinds of love does Pausanius think there are?
3. What effect does Phaedrus think Love has on a coward?
4. Why does Apollodorus think that rich men pity him?
5. How does Socrates appear when he meets Aristodemus before going to the party?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)