|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, line 178a to 183d.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Pausanius explains, who is the oldest goddess of love's father?
2. In Pausanius' view, who is the father of the youngest goddess of love?
3. Besides Apollodorus, to whom else has Aristodemus recounted the events of the party?
(a) No one.
4. What princess does Phaedrus use as an example for a sacrifice made out of Love?
5. Who firsts requests drinking in moderation at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country does Pausanius use as an example of barbarian laws?
2. How does Socrates feel about drinking?
3. What is Aristodemus concerned about as he and Socrates go to the party?
4. As explained by Phaedrus, how does Orpheus die as a result of his cowardice?
5. According to Pausanius, what is the love of the body rather than the soul?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)