Quiz: Part 2, line 178a to 183d
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why are the speeches between Phaedrus and Pausanias left out of Aristodemus' account?
a) He does not remember them.
b) They are incomplete.
c) There are no speeches between Phaedrus and Pausanias.
d) He does not think they are worth including.
2. What example does Pausanius use in explaining the role of tyranny?
3. Where does Pausanius think the laws are perplexing?
4. How does Phaedrus describe Love?
a) The youngest of the gods.
b) A friend to the gods.
c) A relative of the gods.
d) The eldest of the gods.
5. Which country does Pausanius...
This section contains 268 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)