|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, line 196a to 202a.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who firsts requests drinking in moderation at the party?
2. According to Eryximachus, how many kinds of love exist in the human body?
3. When does Agathon's sacrifice of victory take place?
(a) Two days before the party.
(b) One week before the party.
(c) Two weeks before the party.
(d) The day before the party.
4. Where does Phaedrus think that Achilles was sent after his death?
(c) The Islands of the Blest.
(d) Ionian Islands.
5. According to Phaedrus, who are Love's parents?
(a) The gods.
(b) The moon and the sun.
(c) There is no record of Love's parents.
(d) The earth and the sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is not included in the things Agathon thinks are associated with love?
2. Why does Socrates refuse to attend Agathon's sacrifice of victory?
3. Why are the speeches between Phaedrus and Pausanias left out of Aristodemus' account?
4. In Eryximachus' opinion, what is education in musical terms?
5. What does Pausanius think is the true test of a love's class?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)