|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Unbecoming - Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which self attempts to run away from Sybil?
(a) Peggy Lou.
2. What sort of bond formed between Sybil and her father?
(a) A kind bond.
(b) A tenuous bond.
(c) They have no relationship.
(d) A strong bond.
3. What word most accurately describes Sybil's feelings towards the cohabitant nature of the selves and herself in one body?
(b) Ruler of the land.
4. Outwardly, how does Sybil appear?
(a) A beautiful young girl.
(b) A highly functioning young woman.
(c) A willful soul.
(d) A scared person.
5. How old is Sybil in the summer of 1945?
(a) Seventeen years old.
(b) Twenty one years old.
(c) Twenty two years old.
(d) Nineteen years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Sybil's mother accept about her daughter's life?
2. Where do Sybil's personalities stem from?
3. When does young Sybil stop crying?
4. What did Vicky realize after Danny's departure?
5. What is another aspect of her childhood that caused Sybil pain?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)