|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Unbecoming - Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does young Sybil stop crying?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Three and a half years old.
(c) She never cries.
(d) Ten years old.
2. Outwardly, how does Sybil appear?
(a) A beautiful young girl.
(b) A scared person.
(c) A highly functioning young woman.
(d) A willful soul.
3. What two selves do not hide their dislike for Sybil?
(a) Sid and Mike.
(b) Vanessa and Nancy.
(c) Nancy and Clara.
(d) Marcia and Mary.
4. How many days have disappeared without her knowledge?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 7 days.
5. What did Vicky realize after Danny's departure?
(a) She would never have another friend.
(b) She was in love with him.
(c) Danny abandoned Sybil.
(d) She would have to push through to the surface and control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing Sybil remembers before resuming consciousness in 5th grade?
2. In what year and month do some of the selves decide to break away from Sybil?
3. How long did it take the author to write the book?
4. How many brother and sisters did Hattie have?
5. What does Dr. Wilbur give Sybil?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)