|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Unbecoming - Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Dr. Wilbur have to uncover to understand Sybil?
(a) The trauma that fractured Hattie.
(b) Sybil's friends.
(c) The small town where Sybil grew up.
(d) Sybil's education.
2. How many days have disappeared without her knowledge?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 7 days.
3. What horrible thoughts does Clara have?
(a) That Sybil should die.
(b) She wishes to hurt any man that Sybil gets too close to.
(c) She wants to cut herself.
(d) She wants to kill Willard.
4. Does the author feel as though the story of Sybil is a moving tale?
(a) No, it is a tale of caution.
(b) Yes, it is why she wants to tell the story.
(c) No, the author thinks Sybil is lying and wants to prove this.
(d) No, the author is extremely unfeeling.
5. How long did it take the author to write the book?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) A couple of weeks.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Wilbur firmly believe that Willard must finally do?
2. What is the last thing Sybil remembers before resuming consciousness in 5th grade?
3. What is Sybil's mother's name?
4. Why is Sybil angry with her mother?
5. When does Sybil Ann take over the body?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)