|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Unbecoming - Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author think Hattie views sex?
(a) She only does it to please her husband.
(b) She finds it very pleasurable.
(c) A torture device for Sybil.
(d) As an appropriate thing for children to see.
2. What is Dr Wilbur determined to do about the boys' personalities?
(a) Make them into women so they get along with everyone else.
(b) Calm them. They are too aggressive.
(c) Intergrate the male selves into their feminine body.
(d) Eliminate the personalities.
3. What do the selves have conflicting views about?
(a) Rituals related to religion.
(b) Church, God, love, and rituals.
(d) Love and relationships.
4. Where does Sybil find herself at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) New York.
(d) Washington DC.
5. What is her father's name?
(a) Will Dorsett.
(b) Wilbur Dorsett.
(c) William Dorsett.
(d) Willard Dorsett.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will the selves need to be treated?
2. What does Dr. Wilbur firmly believe that Willard must finally do?
3. The personality of Mary is like what?
4. Dr. Wilbur is convinced that the multiple personalities are all results of ______________.
5. What does Dr. Wilbur think Peggy is to Sybil?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)