|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Being - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willard summon Sybil home from school when she is performing well?
(a) A cousin is getting married.
(b) Willard has cancer.
(c) Sybil's mother is mentally ill.
(d) Sybil's mother is dying from cancer.
2. Why is Sybil angry with her mother?
(a) Hattie will not Sybil a new dress.
(b) She blames her for getting sick.
(c) Hattie said mean things to Sybil before dying.
(d) Hattie admits she never rescheduled Sybil's appointment.
3. What is the name of the author of the book?
(a) Flora Rheta Schreiber.
(b) Elizabeth Wilbur.
(c) Sascha Schreiber.
(d) Mary Regan.
4. What is one word to describe Sybil's parents?
5. For avid readers, what type of book is this?
(a) A novel.
(b) A science fiction.
(c) A narrative.
(d) A drama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Sybil to cancel her appointment with Dr. Wilbur?
2. What other factors play a part in Sybil's disorder?
3. How do Sybil's parents treat Dr. Wilbur?
4. What is the author adamant about?
5. What does Sybil's personality, Peggy, do in Dr Wilbur's office?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)