|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Being - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which self attempts to run away from Sybil?
(d) Peggy Lou.
2. For avid readers, what type of book is this?
(a) A drama.
(b) A science fiction.
(c) A novel.
(d) A narrative.
3. What can Dr. Wilbur sense?
(a) Sybil is scared to tell the truth for fear of her parents.
(b) Sybil will never open up.
(c) She is lying about what she is experiencing.
(d) There is something lurking beneath Sybil's surface.
4. What does Sybil's personality, Peggy, do in Dr Wilbur's office?
(a) Attacked he doctor.
(b) Forces her hand through glass.
(c) Refuses to talk.
(d) Asks for a glass of water.
5. Outwardly, how does Sybil appear?
(a) A highly functioning young woman.
(b) A willful soul.
(c) A beautiful young girl.
(d) A scared person.
Short Answer Questions
1. After losing some time in the beginning of the section, Sybil is _ and _.
2. What doesn't Sybil's mother accept about her daughter's life?
3. Does the author feel as though the story of Sybil is a moving tale?
4. What other factors play a part in Sybil's disorder?
5. What is Sybil's father's role?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)