|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Being - Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willard summon Sybil home from school when she is performing well?
(a) A cousin is getting married.
(b) Sybil's mother is dying from cancer.
(c) Sybil's mother is mentally ill.
(d) Willard has cancer.
2. What are Sybil's three choices proposed by doctor Wilbur?
(a) Reconnect with some of her other friends she has not seen in a while.
(b) Teach for another year, return to college, or seek treatment at a hospital.
(c) Go home and make up with her parents.
(d) Try online dating to take her mind of her troubles.
3. How does Sybil get an appointment with a psychiatrist?
(a) The doctor finds her.
(b) A family doctor gives her a referral.
(c) She is never allowed to see a psychiarist.
(d) She walks into Dr Wilbur's office.
4. When does Sybil's mother die?
(a) January, 1899
(b) July, 1950
(c) June, 1945
(d) July, 1948.
5. After she gets well, why does Sybil feel rejected?
(a) Her boyfriend broke up with her.
(b) Her parents are not being supportive.
(c) She does not get a new job.
(d) Because Dr. Wilbur has moved away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are questions raised about Sybil's life?
2. Towards the end of this section, how does Sybil feel about her choices and quality of life?
3. What does Sybil's personality, Peggy, do in Dr Wilbur's office?
4. In what year and month do some of the selves decide to break away from Sybil?
5. What other factors play a part in Sybil's disorder?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)