|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alec Holland's formula called?
(a) Meta-gnosic formula.
(b) Organic restorative juice.
(c) Bio-restorative formula.
(d) Bio-organic compound.
2. How does Swamp Thing know that something is wrong in the beginning of Book Three?
(a) Abby told him something was wrong.
(b) He can smell danger.
(c) The Floronic Man told him.
(d) His consciousness feels something is wrong.
3. What do three young men decide to do out on the bayou?
(a) Wrestle a gator.
(b) Take a swim.
(c) Rescue their lost sister.
(d) Take a joyride.
4. Who did Alan Moore recast who used to be known as a minor DC villain?
(a) The Riddled Penguin.
(b) The Joker.
(c) The Floronic Man.
(d) The Werewolf.
5. Where is Swamp Thing when the old man takes a peek at him?
(a) The hydroponic chamber.
(b) The center tech room.
(c) The airgas chamber.
(d) The cryochamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Swamp Thing remember while dreaming in Book Three?
2. What did the man arrange with Woodrue in exchange for performing an autopsy/dissection of Swamp Thing?
3. During Book Three, what does the Floronic Man send the young boy off who recorded for him to do?
4. How is Woodrue's story misleading to Abby and Matt?
5. What does Woodrue decide he must do to the world after connecting his mind to Swamp Thing's flower?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Woodrue envious of Swamp Thing's serenity?
2. What literary allusion is Book One distinctly modeled after?
3. Why does Jason Woodrue wish to kill the old man?
4. What helps Swamp Thing reattach his arm to his shoulder?
5. How does Jason Blood figure out how the The Monkey King got loose?
6. Why is it strange that Matt drives Abby back home in the last scene of Book Seven?
7. What fear of Abby's does The Monkey King prey upon?
8. What does a police officer do after he watches Anslinger's tape?
9. Who fetches "Evangeline" and why?
10. What does the Floronic Man tell William Anslinger to record?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)